The Massachusetts Respite Directory:
- Provides up-to-date names and contact information of people who can work full- or part-time
- Lets you review their experience
- Enables you to learn if respite workers are available mornings, days, evenings, overnight, or weekends
Here’s how it works:
- Establish an account by clicking here.
- If you or a family member is eligible for DDS services, click here for more information about free access to the Directory.
- If you or a family member is NOT eligible for DDS services, click here
- Search the list of available respite care providers.
- After you find one or more people who meet your specific needs, you contact them by phone or email to arrange an interview.
- When you find someone who meets your needs and who wants to work for you, you hire that person. Click here for hiring tips.
Click here to download a flyer for families.